Friday, August 12, 2011

Step 3: 揀婚紗晚裝

After a thorough research on web, I've identified some shops in West Central and Sheung Wan. Unfortunately, after all these visits, I just found what I was looking for seemed to be absent in this market.... It was not until i read a post put up by "AnnC999" at esdlife's forum did i decide to take a look at this shop which was just opened early this year.  And now, I also joined Ann to recommend this shop to you ladies, don't miss it, this is the shop!!

This is the "one and the only one" shop which I had put on its dress for fitting, their dresses are just beautiful, stylish and chic! Here are the photos of the gowns I picked for my big day (1 WG +2 EGs), actually I rented another wedding gown for the pre-wedding photos.  I shall have the photos ready by the photographers in late September, will upload it to share with you, in the meantime, please see the photos below:
Evening Gown 1

Evening Gown 2

Encircled in red is the gown I picked for my Big Day

Interview by wedding magazines